Skinstitut Moisture Defence - Ultra Dry June 7, 2016 15:22 25 Comments
Skinstitut Moisture Defence - Ultra Dry
Intense hydration for ultra-dry skin
For dry skin or premature ageing
Skinstitut launches new Moisture Defence Ultra Dry, developed to soothe, hydrate and
replenish the thirstiest of skin. Utilising the latest in anti-ageing technology, Moisture
Defence Ultra Dry acts as a protective salve to fight extreme cold and dry
environmental conditions while turning back the clock on premature signs of
Formulated with the latest in anti-ageing technology, Moisture Defence Ultra Dry is the first step in repairing skin’s barrier function.
This rich daily moisturiser contains NEW Progeline™ a patented peptide that works to
inhibit collagen and elastin breakdown. This powerful ingredient is a biomimetic peptide that decreases the skins production of ageing skin biomarker and toxic protein, progerine, inhibiting collagen and elastin breakdown and thereby improving
the appearance of lines, firmness, density and viscoelasticity in slackened skin.
This new formulation also integrates Green Tea Extract, a powerful antioxidant which assists with the prevention of collagen break down and reduces UV induced skin damage. Olive Fruit Extract provides anti-inflammatory properties to nourish dry skin
and Oat Extract works to calm and soothe dry itchy skin.
For best results, use in conjunction with a complete Skinstitut 5- a-day programme, or as prescribed by your Professional Skinstitut Skin Therapist
• Intense hydration and nourishment with biomimetic peptides
• Jawline lifting appearance
• Improves the appearance of lines and loss of elasticity
• Provides antioxidant protection
• Soothing, anti-inflammatory and healing
• Assists to relieve irritated or itchy skin with conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
• Used daily for extreme protection
• May be used at night for a complete remodelling effect
Progeline™, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Extract and Green Tea Extract
Directions for use
Can be used morning/evening. Use daily, after cleansing as the last step before sunscreen application and at
night as the final step in your skincare regime. Apply to face, neck and décolletage.
Available from 30th June 2016 at Complete Skincare
RRP: $45.00 AUD
Anti- Ageing . Reclaiming a radiant , more youthful complexion . May 17, 2016 12:25 18 Comments
What is Premature ageing ?
It is only natural to experience changes in the skin as we age, however some of us experience these changes earlier than we would like. This can be due to lifestyle and health factors that accelerate breakdown of healthy tissue.
Signs of premature ageing:
Dry, dull skin Uneven blotchy complexion
Fine lines Wrinkles and 'saggy' Skin
Loss of elasticity in the skin Crows feet, frown lines and deep expression lines
Dark circle under eyes Hyper pigmentation and sun spots .
Consider this great Anti-ageing solution Skinstitut's Retinol.Retinol Reverses ,prevents and repairs the appearence of skin damage due to premature aging .
This nightly serum is fantastic at preventing and repairing the appearance of skin damage by providing intense correction suitable for most skins . it contains active ingredients including:
- SYN-Ake - Helps facials muscles stay relaxed. Excellent for anti wrinkle effect and aids in smoothing expression lines .
- Encapsulated Retinol - Potent form of Vit A that promotes cell renewal in skin by increasing Collagen and Elastin production. Skin appears smoother,clearer, lifted and more even in skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid - Stimulate hydration by drawing and retaining moisture in the skin
- Vitamin B5 - Anti-inflammatory ingredient which reduces redness and is soothing and healing.
- Edelweiss - Excellent Anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger,provides photo protection and minimizes premature ageing .
- Ceramide Complex - Provides a balanced moisture content and improves skin condition.
Apply one pump every other evening building up to every evening on a clean dry skin . Skinstitut's Vitamin C may be added to increase potency .
Come into Salon and chat more to our wonderful staff or visit on line by
CLICKING ON THIS LINK