Jane Iredale Absence Oil Control Primer
Oil is the principle cause of color change in makeup. Absence actually helps control over-active sebaceous glands. It has no effect on the actual moisture (water content) of the skin.
- Controls oil and conceals large pores while priming the skin for makeup application
- Non-drying and pH balancing
- Suitable for oily and acneic skin, but may also be used by normal skin types
- Absence provides a sheer, color-free finish
- Use our Foundation Brush and layer a light coating over oily areas.
- Use over entire face as a primer for any skin type.
- Use alone or under any mineral base.
- Absence is also an effective primer on any skin type.